Free Spinal Care Classes
Wednesday Evenings Starting at 6:05 PM
Every Wednesday evening at 6:05 pm we offer our spinal health care class. This hour long class is free to the public, so please bring a family member or friend.
Topics of the class include:
- Ergonomic tips for lifting, sleeping, computer habits, and other tips to keep your spine and nervous system healthy.
- An introduction to basic yoga exercises that will allow your muscular, cardiovascular, and nervous system to be at their optimum.
- An overview of how chiropractic can help you heal naturally on your own.
As you age, your muscles tighten and your range of motion in the joints can decrease. This can put a damper on lifestyle activities and even hinder day-to-day, normal motions. Tasks that used to be simple, such as putting on socks or reaching for a can off of the top shelf, can become extremely difficult. A regular stretching program can help lengthen your muscles and make daily living activities easier.
Everyone can learn to stretch, regardless of age or flexibility. Stretching should be a part of your daily routine, whether you exercise or not. It doesn’t require a huge time commitment, but stretching can end up giving you huge results!
Here are just a few of the benefits you can expect from a regular stretching program:
- Reduced muscle tension
- Injury prevention
- Increased range of movement in the joints
- Enhanced muscular coordination
- Increased circulation of the blood to various parts of the body
- Increased energy levels (resulting from increased circulation)
One of the most important benefits of stretching is that it enables you to increase the length of both your muscles and tendons. This leads to an increased range of movement, which means your limbs and joints can move further before an injury occurs. Stretching can help to prevent an injury by promoting recovery and decreasing soreness and ensures that your muscles and tendons are in good working order. The more conditioned your muscles and tendons are, the better they can handle the rigors of sport and exercise, and the less likely that they’ll become injured.
This class is really helpful to those of you want to take an active role in achieving and maintaining a healthy life style so please come and join us. Remember, the exercises we are teaching are geared toward you, our patients, so we aren’t asking you to do anything that will be uncomfortable or cause you any pain.Schedule an Appointment Today